Bless Unleashed: Level UP Faster | XP Farm Guide 2021
- 1 Quests
- 2 Channel settings
- 3 Playing with friends or solo?
- 4 Use XP boosters
- 5 Fight enemies with similar levels
- 6 Buy, build better equipment
- 7 Don’t forget to complete the matchmaking quests
- 8 Combined attacks
- 9 How to mine the XP farm in Bless Unleashed?
- Type of quests to get more XP
- Channel settings
- Playing with friends or solo?
- Use XP boosters
- Fight enemies with similar levels
- Buy, build better equipment
- Don’t forget to complete the matchmaking quests
- Combined attacks
- Pro tip for combo attacks
- How to mine the XP farm in Bless Unleashed?
- Steps to do proper in-game xp farming
Blessed unleashed is a new free-to-play MMORPG created by Round 8 Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game was first released on Xbox One and Playstation. The PC version of Bless Unleashed was released on to smoke for free now.
If you have started playing Bless Unleashed you have found that leveling up in this game is quite difficult after level 30. The game is fun to play with very detailed monsters or bosses.
In the Guide, I will tell you the best advice I wish I knew when I started playing Bless Unleashed. These tips and tricks will help you level up faster in the game and get tons of XP.
Looks at how to grow more star seeds in bless unleashed then we have a awesome guide ready for you, check it out.
Quests are the most important part of the game. You have to complete quests to advance your storyline, get more XP, and get more side quests to complete. This is the basis of how the game works.
Type of quests to get more XP
There is almost 8 types of unleashed blessing quests. If you want to know which quests are best for you, you need to know each quest.
I decided to include the best low rank quests and give you more XP.
- Campaign quests
- Campaign quests are storyline quests that will help you get more XP and level up the storyline so that you can unlock most of the map and get more quests and monsters or bosses.
- Episode quests
- These quests are also part of stroyline, completing these quests will give you more story information and can give you huge bonus XP.
- Side quests
- Side quests are one of the most important quests in the game, I always take one or two quests while doing the main storyline, it will help me save time and get double the XP.
- Regional quests
- Regional quests are limited time quests and differ from region to region. for example, there will be different quests on the server in North America and Southeast Asia.
- These quests are really important to do because they will allow you to 150k XP or higher in some missions, these quests are available for a limited time, so you need to complete them as soon as possible.
- These regional quests usually include bosses or monsters.
- These quests are also time limited quests and are similar to regional quests. Most of them have an 8 hour recharge time. You need to complete them quickly as they appear on the map.
Completing the above quests can give you more XP in the game. I will suggest not to skip any of the side quests and regional quests in the game, as they are the most important so far.
There are 4 channels in each game server, mentioned as Can1, Can2, Can3, Can4. Channels are an important part of the game, suppose you are in channel 1 and the monster has not appeared in your channel yet, then you can check the other respective channels to complete these regional quests.
Doing this over and over can earn you more XP in less time. You don’t have to wait long for the in-game monsters to appear.
Playing with friends or solo?
Playing with friends is a good option if you want to have fun in the game or kill a monster that literally takes 20 minutes to kill with over 20 people attacking it.
But here is a perk for you if you are playing solo, killing enemies solo will give you more XP because you don’t need to share the XP with anyone else.
Use XP boosters
Using an in-game XP booster is a great option to earn that extra XP while completing your quests. Doing this will help you level up faster.
You can also purchase Combat XP. This will help you get more XP while you take down enemies.
Fight enemies with similar levels
I know you might have heard of this one before, but you can’t overlook this point because it really is an important point, but when so many enemies surround you, you kill every one of them, and it’s good.
But remember, if you take a 1 on 1 action with a monster, make sure it is the same level as you if you want to gain more XP.
Buy, build better equipment
Crafting is a big part of this game. I neglected crafting because I never knew how to do it. Crafting or buying a better gear ion set will help you get higher level gear to improve your gear score.
Doing this will help you take down monsters and bosses faster and give you plenty of defense and health to stay on the battlefield for a long time.
Don’t forget to complete the matchmaking quests
There are several types of matchmaking quests that are unlocked depending on your level of play. Completing these quests will give you additional rewards, XP, and equipment, which will be useful for your main storyline.
- Pairing lobby
- Dungeons of time
It’s one of the most overlooked parts of the game. Even many streamers and websites don’t even cover this point.
Combination attacks are essential in XP farming as they will allow you to kill enemies faster. It will save you time by using those basic attacks without combos and killing your enemies one by one like a turtle.
If you want to grow XP better, I’ll tell you to do one of the best things. Learn all the combos in the game.
Pro tip for combo attacks
Most people have a hard time using combos, or they’re just too lazy to do so. Suppose you are one of them. You can create a simple macro for combos using your Steel series or Logitech mouse software.
Doing macros can help you achieve perfect combos with just one click.
How to mine the XP farm in Bless Unleashed?
XP Farming is the best way to earn XP in the game. If you don’t know how to farm XP in Bless Unleashed, don’t worry. We have the guide ready for you to help you along the way.
Steps to do proper in-game xp farming
- First you need to select an appropriate XP farming location in the game. This can be anywhere you see a field full of monsters or ghosts.
- Car Decors
- Castle Crasher location
- House of Hell
- Rift in Stezza
- or you can select a location that looks better to you.
- After selecting the location all you need to do is attract as many npc enemies as possible (make sure you don’t go out of range of the enemy sign, take some practice).
- Now just use your main skills on all enemies together. This will help you deal more AoE damage at a time and killing more monsters will give you more XP.
- All you have to do is repeat the step over and over again and wait for the monsters to reappear.
- If you don’t know what I’m talking about, watch the video below.
Thanks for reading the article. Hope this article helped you get some soft XP and those hard earned levels in the game. If you want more tips and tricks on blessing unleashed, you can read the published article.
Hi, I’m best-game-reviews.com, a website about games and helping players get the information they need. We always provide the most complete and up-to-date news as well as share tips and tricks for playing some of the games. Thank you for reading this article