How To Download & Install Fortnite Season 8 on IOS & Android
- 1 Fortnite Season 8 Mobile Gameplay
- 2 How to install Fortnite Season 8 on Android devices
- 3 How to install Fortnite Season 8 on iOS devices
- Fortnite Season 8 Mobile Gameplay
- How to install Fortnite Season 8 on Android devices
- Samsung devices –
- Other Android devices –
- How to install Fortnite Season 8 on iOS devices
- Requirements for Fortnite Season 8:
- IOS settings:
- Installing the Fortnite app:
Fortnite season 8 has just been released, and it made a lot of different changes in this update, again introduced punch cards, where you can complete your quests by talking to the NPC and get your rewards.
Most people are wondering how to download and install Fortnite on their cell phones. It’s totally easy, this article is for beginners who can’t install the new Fortnite season 8.
Here in this article, we are going to show you some instructions on how to install Fortnite on Android and Ios devices.
Disclaimer : As you know the ios has not support for the apple devices now, so The Methods described here are done unofficially for the demand of the users. Make sure you confirm by your own before installing.
Fortnite Season 8 Mobile Gameplay
How to install Fortnite Season 8 on Android devices
If you try to search on play store you won’t find the game there, we have added two methods here – one for Samsung mobile devices and the other for any compatible android device.
Samsung devices –
- Download and install Galaxy App Store
- To research Epic games Where Fortnite the
- Click on the Install button
- You have now successfully installed on your mobile.
Other Android devices –
This is the direct install of Fortnite for those whose devices are not supported or if you cannot play Fornite on your Android device.
- First download the Fortnite Season 8 APK from here.
- Install the APK file
- Sign into your account
- Install the full game there
- You now have Fortnite installed on your Android device.
How to install Fortnite Season 8 on iOS devices
To install Fortnite on your ios device, you need to install it from an external source rather than downloading it from the official playstore. If you look in the App Store right now, you won’t see the latest Fortnite patch on Ios devices just yet.
You need an external application called “App ++” to install Fortntie. This is a free app that provides you with all the latest software and games for iOS devices for free. Here you will be able to see the latest Fortnite update that you will need.
Requirements for Fortnite Season 8:
Make sure you have supported an ios device that is compatible with the latest game update, check the list below –
Work with IOS 10 and above
Check your device here
- Go to your settings in Ios
- Scroll down and click on Battery
- Then turn off the low power mode. If it is activated.
- Go back, find General and click
- Scroll down and find Background App Refresh, turn it on and choose Wifi and mobile data Of the.
Installing the Fortnite app:
- Access this website – Silostore.app from your ios device
- Look for App ++ there
- Click on the application and start the injection
- Wait a few seconds until it is installed
- Now it will ask you for additional apps to install as a bundle.
- You need to install them one by one and you can easily use the App ++ Store for free.
If these methods worked for you or if you get an error during installation, be sure to comment below, we will be eager to add other methods that work for you.
Hi, I’m best-game-reviews.com, a website about games and helping players get the information they need. We always provide the most complete and up-to-date news as well as share tips and tricks for playing some of the games. Thank you for reading this article